Is it currently possible to build a widget that pans across different
profiles. For example, say I have a widget on my home page. Now when I
go to other profiles I want to be able to see my widget in a corner
floating above the friend's profile that I am visiting.

More over does the API support dynamic profile data access of the
person that I am visiting.

Can someone kindly help me. I will be glad to clarify the question if
it seems confusing.

thanks,

Vidy