Hi,

>From what I've noticed you can easily check other developers' widgets.
Not that I discourage knowledge sharing, but I was wondering if it's
possible to hide your profile so that nobody else can check out your
orkut sandbox apps... it's just that I'm a bit afraid that people
might steal ideas as google gadgets have been copied many times. But
without the sandbox development is impossible, so if there's any way
to do this, I'd love to know.

Thanks,

Marta