Hi 321blastoff,

You're correct that you can see other people's canvas pages and AFAIK
this will continue to be the case.  It will be up to you, the app
developer, to decide what to do if the user doesn't have the app
installed or if you don't want to show other people's canvas page
(i.e. enforce VIEWER==OWNER).

Cheers,
Lane