Hi Arne

I had installed my app from last month but every time when i click my
app from the left bar ..it will open always the page that i had on
first day..every time i have to add the bpc=1 in the url to run the
app..is the cache of the app not cleared after an hour
automatically ..if yes than why my app installed from so long time
doesn't appeared with changes yet.. is i always have to add bpc=1..in
url..or is there any alternatively permanent..so i can show my app to
someone ..and it will run properly.

Thanks
Simran