Hi all,

I'm in charge setting up gadget development infrastructure at my
company, and I have a question regarding allowing our internal
development sandboxes to talk to Orkut's AJAX proxy servers.

Is there a static list of IPs that we can reliably whitelist to pass
through our firewall?  I need to allow an OpenSocial gadget in the
Orkut sandbox phone home to a development version of our web
application running in a sandbox.  Obviously, I would like the pinhole
in the firewall to be as small as possible, so I would like to drop
all traffic from non-Orkut IPs.

Any ideas?  I have not been able to Google for this information.

Also, I'd love to hear from any widget/gadget developers out there
that have addressed this issue (my feeling is that this is not a
terribly uncommon need).

Thanks!

nate