...and we're back!

The updates are finished and as far as we can tell there wasn't any
data loss.

Happy coding,
Lane

p.s. Sorry jimjosev33, these updates only affected the data storage
servers on the back end.  However, you'll be happy to hear that v0.7
will be coming to the sandbox on Friday -- see this post:

http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/5d1877ab04ad71b4