Hi Newton,
  thx for the reply. but since i m using html-composer... feature..
 such apps load in the drop down below the scrap textarea.. but  it
neva loads for me...
 Before the 0.6 release.. Rock you had an apllication.. glitter text..
which on addin.. apears in the dropdown list.. but i cudnt find that
application again..
and those applications which use html-composer fails..

Regards,
Paps