Hi guys,

I've made appropriate changes to my app to move it to 0.7 (basically
changed the opensocial.makeRequest calls). However, I keep getting a
404 for these calls - irrespective of whether I use GET or POST or
whatever combinations of parameters. GETs used to work fine in 0.6
(using opensocial.makeRequest), but the same URLs don't work when I
use gadgets.io.makeRequest.

I've tried clearing the cache, and am using bpc=1 in the URL I use to
access the page. I have also removed and re-installed the application
again, hoping it will make that bit of difference.

I've seen some other posts around here, which tells me that others are
also facing this problem. Can someone please confirm if this is an
known bug, and what alternatives do I have? Until this issue is
resolved, we're completely hosed as our application just doesn't turn
up any more.

Thanks,

Sumit.