Hi Jason, Arne

when calling makeRequest I get the following error in firefox error
console..

Error: [Exception... "Not enough arguments"  nsresult: "0x80570001
(NS_ERROR_XPC_NOT_ENOUGH_ARGS)"  location: "JS frame ::

it occurs on the line  :  xhr.send() in the makeRequest function
definition.

my code

var params = {};
         params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.CONTENT_TYPE] =
gadgets.io.ContentType.DOM;
          var url = "http://www.games2win.com/orkut/getscores_new.asp";;
           gadgets.io.makeRequest(url, function(response)
{alert(response.data);}, params);

Am I missing any mandatory arguments???

Awaiting your reply

Regards,