Hi, I am new to openSocial.  I got access to orkut sandbox, but by
clicking on the Manage Stuff link, I got following page:
add features to your profile

Do more on orkut.com with these new features.
applications icon
add
ask friends
Have a question you'd like to ask a friend or group of friends on
orkut?
Use this feature to seek and share advice, recommendations, knowledge
or plans in private.
You can access the feature from the left navigation bar.

add feeds to your profile

Want to share your photos from Fotolog, Picasa Web Albums or Flickr?
Have a blog on Blogger, WordPress or LiveJournal?

Now, you can add your blog, photos, events, bookmarks and more to your
orkut profile. Add the website or RSS/Atom feed address below and
orkut will automatically import it and fetch new items. Link to help
Learn more
Picasa Web Want to share more pictures? Try Picasa Web Albums.
sign up
Blogger Have some thoughts to share with your friends? Try Blogger.
sign up
feed icon Url:
add

My feeds