Hi,

   There was a bug in Shindig that kept these headers from being sent to the
third party server.  The bug was fixed (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-57) in Shindig, but the fix
hasn't been pushed out to Orkut yet.  Hopefully this issue will be resolved
soon.

   We're tracking this problem here:
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=2 .  You can
star that issue to be notified when the issue changes.

~Arne