hi kanika

i appreciate your reply but frankly i don't know how to use( A B C of the
steps to do so) the said "opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.Filter"
and it's message functiality , i mean firstly which page ? -
orkut.sandboxpage or any other page ? ,,,,, can you please tell me
where to start from as
im totally unaware of how to go about doing the same

thankyou

--
you can keep voicemail or even call me for free by clicking this
www.jaxtr.com/goodysunny