Hi Pravin,

   You can specify additional parameters when fetching people.  These
parameters are listed here:
http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/0.7/reference/opensocial.DataRequest.PeopleRequestFields.html
and support both FIRST and MAX, which will allow you to implement paging
through sets of records.

Hope this helps,
~Arne