Hi Takamoto,

Does this means that we are not able to retrieve other PERSON fields
besides ID, name, thumb and profiles?

I was trying to retrieve CURRENT_LOCATION and GENDER from the API
call, but it returned [object Object] instead of null.

It sounds pretty much like the same problem Michael was facing. Am I
right on this point?

Thank you in advance.