My navigation links suddenly stopped working this afternoon (Mar
3rd).  After debugging for hours, my current theory is that at least
one (possibly more) opensocial functions have conflicts with prototype
1.6's javascript libraries (specifically requestNavigateTo).

To test this theory, I exposed a simple link on my profile that goes
to my canvas page:

onclick="gadgets.views.requestNavigateTo( gadgets.views.getSupportedViews()
[gadgets.views.ViewType.FULL_PAGE] );">Test Navigation Link 1</a></
div>

Then I included prototype 1.6 libraries.

        <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.prototypejs.org/assets/
2008/1/25/prototype-1.6.0.2.js"></script>

The link fails.  If however, I swap out prototype 1.6 with prototype
1.5, everything works as expected.

Can anyone else using prototype 1.6 confirm?