Hi Jeremy,

   This seems to work for me:

"Arne
Roomann-Kurrik<http://sandbox.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=3614003783765785339>just
added a new country visited - 3/7/2008 11:34 (via Where
I've
Traveled<http://sandbox.orkut.com/Application.aspx?appId=212222990027&uid=3614003783765785339>
) Click *here <http://sandbox.orkut.com/Application.aspx?appId=212222990027>
* to start showing off all of the places you've been!
 11:34 am (0 minutes ago)"

   Maybe it was an intermittent error?  Can you try removing/adding the app
again?

~Arne
(P.S.:  Cool application!)