Hi Jason,

wow, thanks for tracking this down!

The reason for the two separate apps that invoke the same Javascript
code files is as follows: When I tested the app on hi5, it was not
possible to install it for each friend without publishing it to the
directory of apps (which I did not want because it is still untested).
So, I created a different URL, forgetting the fact that app data is
local to one app, not global to one user.

Again, thanks
and Cheers
Matthias

---