Hi,
   I am trying to build a collaboration app where users can see
information which is relevant to them on other user profiles. So the
places that would go against the letter of the guidelines, but in my
view it is still within the spirit of the guidelines

   1.  On the profile view the Viewer will see what the owner has
shared with him/her. The owner sees everything but each user is
restricted to only the information that the owner has specifically
shared with them.
   2.  Users who have not installed the app will not see anything but
a message that they need to add the app so they can see what the user
has shared with them. (Users can only share information with their
friends - not with the world).

Do u see any problems with the above 2 points because they do break
the guidelines but I think they are still within the spirit of not
allowing spam etc.

Thanks
Pramod.