Hi Takamoto, i too have been getting the 'Permission denied' error in IE6
for weeks now, nevertheless, the app works occasionally. But, there is no
specific pattern for when it works. Pls see the thread
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/27a980c084459b86where
the issue is discussed. The issue
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=142 has been
marked FIXED a few hours ago. But, i encountered the problem even yesterday.

-Vikram