Hi Orkut Team,

I submitted my application almost a month ago. But there is no email
or any updates from Orkut team since a month. I understand that
initially you was considering only the applications submitted before
14 Feb. But after these applications team was going to review other
applications daily which are submitted after this deadline. Can we get
any updates on which date applications are currently getting reviewed?
Any updates on this at OpenSocial Blog or this forum will be really
helpful.

It will boost moral of so many developers like me to further add
features to our applications once we get listing at the directory. Can
you please update us on current status? A single email informing that
our application is in queue will also really help.

Cheers !!!!

Pravin N.