Hi RS. Is there any way to reproduce the problem? I've refreshed the
directory on www.orkut.com several times and 22yardz has been in the
list each time. This list should not be fluctuating.

Can you be more specific with the "bad, bad server" error messages?
Which apps have triggered them and do they appear randomly or in
response to certain events?

- Jason