Seeing as it is now..... I think they have a 1 min or something like that as
the cache period.... During tht time nothing gets refreshed and after it the
page shows up as it should.....

I am thinking of adding time variable to my query param to prevent the
caching but just want to be sure that this is really happening....

--
Parag Dhanuka