Hello,

You understanding of the isViewer() method is incorrect. It is not to
find if a user/friend is currently online (I dont know off a api to
find this)

Suppose a user browses to your application then for that Person
object, isViewer() will be true. i.e if you loop thru all your
friends, for this friend isViewer() will be true.

Cheers!
Rajiv
rajspace.net