the survey? i dint get you anyways. I knw this forum is for clearing
the Orkut developers doubts. Where else can i contact the developers?
Also this Dev Day cannot be conducted without the cooperation of the
developers. And if you are not interested i wont compel you to
participate in this. I was asked to post about this thing in all the
developers forum where Indians are there. If you think this is not the
right place, just keep you cursor away from this post :) its just a
matter of 5px title on the main page. I just want atleast a single
developer to support the request for a Dev day in India :)

Thanks