Hi Peter. viewer.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.ADDRESSES) should
return an opensocial.Address object. So in order to fetch the user's
country, you should be able to use:

var address = viewer.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.ADDRESSES);
var country = address.getField(opensocial.Address.Field.COUNTRY);

opensocial.Person.Field.CURRENT_LOCATION also returns an
opensocial.Address object which you can use in the same way. Please
let me know if this doesn't work for you.

- Jason