Hi,

Is there a way to check what data type is being returned from my
dataResponse.get(key).getData() calls?

>From the docs:

"Calling dataResponse.get(key).getData() returns the actual response
data for a successful request. Here are response data types associated
with common requests:

    * When you request the viewer or owner, you get an
opensocial.Person object back.
    * When you request a group of friends, you get an
opensocial.Collection of opensocial.Person objects."

I am requesting a storage value and it would make sense to receive a
null should there be no value stored with that name, but I get instead
an object that doesn't equal to false, null or anything else, and that
I can't check the type of, and a false hadError(), meaning the
response was sucessful.

Thanks,

Pedro Sobota