I'm sorry about this. In the future, we'll note any orkut downtime on
the orkut developer blog, linked below. This particular incident was
more the exception to the rule; generally, the sandbox is quite
stable. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience.

http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/

- Jason