Hi

I have a video search and share gadget which can be used by users to
search and share video clips.

(Link:
http://www.orkut.co.in/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fgadgetssb2008.googlepages.com%2FNewOrkutTruveoSearchGadget.xml&objs=&sn=)

Now, I intend to expand the functionality so I planned to add these

1. Add a combo box, which would let the user choose a mode
2. The first and default mode is the (video search and share mode) and
the other modes are specialized only video search modes.
3. As soon as the user changes the mode option in combo, the content
on the canvas gets refreshed. When the user chooses any of the only
video search modes, the search page gets loaded in an iframe (this
doesn't have any external links and I have created these search pages)
4. On the only video search page, when the user clicks on a searched
video, it opens up a new browser window showing the video (and the
details of the video).

Do you find any objectionable activities with any of the above
things ?

Sorry for a long post, I felt that it would be better to comply with
the guidelines instead of fixing things after the gadget is removed. I
have gone through the guideline but don't see any issue with the above
mentioned things (like opening video in a new window).

Please let me know what you guys think

Thanks a lot

Regards
sb