Hi,

I was looking forward having an option added into the profile page of
the user where he can have favourite music added.

Like the "Set your status" field have another "Set your music" field
and be able to post it in the below mentioned format which is ana
example.

<embed src="http://coolscraps.info/img/JaaneTuYaJaaneNa/
1KabhiKabhi.swf" name="aplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></
embed>

I am not a programmer but I thought since an account is all about a
user this also should be there for him or her.

Regards,
Anup