Hi Nemesh. I'm sorry for the late reply.

Are you still seeing this issue? The code snippet you provided runs
successfully for me with no error reported. As Yoichiro notes, this
was likely due to a temporary issue with the back-end that has since
been addressed, but please let me know if this is still a problem on
your end.

- Jason