Hi Jason,

I am able to post activity to my stream, so that my updates are
available on "My updates" tab but shouldnt they be also visible on my
friends' 'updates from my friends' tab ? Am I wrong ? Is it a wrong
use of activity API that I am able to post udates to myself but not my
friends?
Could it be because I am not using any reference to a particular
person in the update text? I think not.

This is the app I am talking about.
http://sandbox.orkut.com/AppInfo.aspx?appId=211065843579

Looking forward to it.