The answer depends on your setup. If you're storing your data in a
database on your own server and retrieving this when your application
loads, absolutely -- this is a simple SQL query. If you're using
OpenSocial's persistence API, I'm afraid the answer is no. Although
you can fetch the data for any user by ID, there is no way to fetch
all users who have installed your application. If you have to track
your users in a database, you should probably store your actual data
there as well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

- Jason