Hi Frisoni,

Thanks for the info.  I don't think it would be the swf - I always add
a ?v=[version_number] on all of my swf urls, just so I can always
break the cache.  And the swf didn't change in over two weeks on
Orkut, and you mentioned you only started having problems a week ago.
If you did a forced refresh it's more likely to have been a javascript
problem.  But still, I'll do a forced refresh on the xml and increment
the version number of the swf.  Just in case.

Either way, thanks for the information!  I appreciate your help :)

Dave