Music and video are permitted in the profile view as long as they do
not autoplay. You can imagine how annoyed users would be if their
three profile applications began autoplaying at the same time, so we
added this clause. But plenty of applications still include music and
video in the profile view and this is perfectly fine.

Likewise, Flash movies should be fine as well as long as you mute or
simply don't play it at load time. You should also be conscious of how
large the movie is and how long your application takes to load --
we're especially concerned about profile latency.

Cheers!
- Jason