Hi

I'm trying to develop an openSocial application for orkut in which I
need to make calls to and from a flash object developed in
ActionScript.
This can be achieved using the ExternalInterface class of ActionScript
3.0 . Everything works fine when I deploy it locally but, however,
things don't seem to work once the app is deployed to orkut on my
server. Javascript can access all the exposed methods of my swf object
but its not possible the other way round... The flash object just
can't locate javascript methods on the page.

Is there a possible solution for this?

I tried updating the allowScriptAccess attribute to "sameDomain" in
case of a server-deployed application which is set "always" in normal
case.