Hi

 I newly started on open social. I got a requirement where the user
can see different pages on different tab clicks. Our Application will
have my content tab and the upload. On load of my application it
shows
by default the my content tab and when I click the upload tab it
should load upload page and if I click on my content tab it shows my
content page.
 How can I do it. I found that in the open social documentation there
is linking pages in the application in this link:

http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguide.html

Here I don't understand that where do we define the pages f.e If send
page value as upload then where do we define the that this particular
page is upload page. HOw the application will load automatically the
upload page or my content page.

Can anyone give me some examples.

Thanks