Hello Jagadeep,
thank you so much for such information, but the things which u told
above, i done it already and my application is coming proper in
sandbox, after that i upload my application main orkut site.

now tell me, is it wrong way.

One more thing, can we use google gadgets in orkut applications.if yes
than how,

thanks
Puneet