Hi Rajasekhar. I've been toying with your application on and off for
the past several days in Firefox. I can confirm that I do see the "b
has no properties" and "b is undefined" errors sporadically, but this
doesn't appear to prevent your application from loading or executing.
As an aside, you should consider re-working your application slightly
to reduce the number of makeRequest calls made at load time. This may
have the side effect of making the seemingly random obscure errors
disappear.

Can you guide me through the process of inviting a friend to use your
app? When it first loads, I don't see an "Invite Friends" link
anywhere, but when I click "22Betz" on the left, the "Invite Friends"
button finally appears. Unfortunately, clicking it just throws a
Firebug error indicating that one of the elements you're trying to use
doesn't exist, so I'm not able to confirm that requestSendMessage
isn't working.

For what it's worth, I'm not seeing any vertical scrollbars so it
looks like you're using gadgets.window.adjustHeight effectively.

- Jason