Hi Okisan. The answer is yes, although it's not very easy. If you are
from the parent page. So you should be able to write a JavaScript
block that deletes selected DOM elements (e.g. the header panel) from
the page in the frame. That's outside the scope of this forum, but
this page should help get you started:

http://www.dyn-web.com/tutorials/iframes/

- Jason