Hi all,

I have created an application using the open social API. I am using
the Persistence Data storage for storing the value. I am using the
following code

 function populateMyAppData() {
     var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
        for(i=0;i<document.forms[0].mobile_number.length;i++){
        if(document.forms[0].mobile_number.value==""){
        }else{
        var arrayq=document.forms[0].all[i].value.split(" ");
        var initial=arrayq[0];
        alert(initial);
                if(document.forms[0].mobile_number[i].value==""){
                }else{
                alert(document.forms[0].mobile_number[i].value);
                req.add(req.newUpdatePersonAppDataRequest("VIEWER", initial,
document.forms[0].mobile_number[i].value));
                }
                }
                }
        alert("before sending the message:");
        req.send(handlePopulateMyAppData, "update_appdata");
        alert("After the method call");
                }

function handlePopulateMyAppData(data) {
     if (data.hadError()) {
         alert("Error occured while saving it:");
     }
   }
I am using the following code for storing the value but not able to do
it Successfully can any body tell me what is wrong in the code given
above. Thx in advance.