Dear Friends,
      can you help me in google opensocial API, I am Creating one
application in that i want to send the message or scrap through my
application when the user click his/her friend and click on send
button.
      Even i read documentation where there mention that google not
gave this permission to developer for sending messages and scrap.
There is only one way to send the message that is PostUpdate but in
this the application message are shown to all of his/her friends,
     But we want that if he select only one friend the message shown
to only one person and if he/she select to all of them then it show to
all of his/her friends.

so, please give ur ideas and facts about opensocial API that how can i
send message, scrap to a particular person.

Highly appreciate your help
Thanks in advance....