Dear Narendra Sisodiya,

Yes,we can create
you can see that in all apps Basic concept is the same only , communication
between 2 users…or more users.

u can see the same logic on apps  "advicer ambi"..

in that apps giving advice to friends and getting the same and  both
displayed on it,  only one thing in that apps they replaced the advice each
time.. for you no need to replace it.. just add time stamp and display one
by one..
regards
kcjagadeep

--
"How you do a thing is more important than what you do." ―Amma