Hello all,

I have to achieve a functionality in my app. That is, I would like to
fetch a remote data from my server and display it on the profile page
of the owner of the profile. It is a data that is updated in my server
and it will change even without user's action on orkut. It could be
equated to a rss feed. So, I would like to know how I can display the
data even if the owner is not logged in and the viewer is not the
owner?

I mean how do I make the app get the data of the owner? I know i have
use gadgets.io.makeRequest, but how to get the owner's uid without him
logged on. I have the data stored in my server with the owner's uid as
the key. Please advice.

Thanks