If you haven't installed the Developer Application for OpenSocial
(DAfOS) yet, I strongly suggest you do so:

http://www.orkut.com/Main#AppInfo.aspx?appId=845795770537

You can paste the following snippet into DAfOS to get the URL of your
profile image thumbnail:

function response(data) {
  var owner = data.get('req').getData();
  var ownerThumb =
owner.getField(opensocial.Person.Field.THUMBNAIL_URL);

  output(ownerThumb);
  gadgets.window.adjustHeight();
};
function request() {
  var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();

req.add(req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.PersonId.OWNER),
"req");
  req.send(response);
};
request();