The requestSendMessage dialog is always going to appear and there is
no way to automatically insert any text into the message block, even
though you can stick it in the BODY field. But users will still see a
large, empty text area to write in, even when their text is copied to
the message body, so you may only choose to show the text input when
users choose "Activity." When they choose "Message," display the
requestSendMessage dialog instead -- either way, they only have to
type their text once.

Can you post the content of the activity that you're trying to display
(including the image URL from your server) and explain how it's not
working (e.g. error, unexpected output, etc.). Thanks.

- Jason