Which profile link? The THUMBNAIL_URL field should return the location
of the person's profile picture, not the location of the profile
itself. That said, you can use the PROFILE_URL field similarly to get
the path to the user's profile. This link should always be the same,
yes, but is only visible to orkut users. That is, if you attempt to
visit a user profile before registering for orkut, you'll see a sign-
in page instead of the profile.

- Jason