Hi Jason,

I wanted to ask you if you have any recommends as to what approach
developers should follow for storing, retrieving and displaying
activity feeds for user operations in the application. So if someone
would install the application we would like to display what other
users or user's friends have been doing in the application. Can we use
persistent storage for the same? Or has this to be stored on our
backend servers?

Please throw some light on the highlevel design. I am sure this can
help a lot of developers out there.

Thanks
Swapnil.