Hello Jason,

Is okay :). Thank you so much for your efforts.

We would be glad if we could be of help to others in anyway. You can
download the code from here:
http://www.xtremeheights.com/oAuth/oauth-net.zip

This is a Plug & Play kind of code. Just add the 2 cs files and copy
the code provided in txt file to all the pages which requires
authentication.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Thank You.

Nemesh Singh