Hi Kogan. You can store the items in the back-end and associate them
with the user's ID. When a user tries to add an item, use a
makeRequest call to send a signed HTTP request to your back-end with
the item information. The ID of the user will be sent as a parameter
with the signed request so you can properly associate the item with
the user when you insert a new database record. Then, when the user
removes an item, you can send another makeRequest to your back-end to
delete the record.

In this way, your database will stay updated as your users interact
with your app. Does this answer your question?

- Jason