In my case, with "prod.sandbox.orkut.com", the profile-url error not
more happen, but other problems happen:
- it's loading a cached version from my app. Even with versioning in
scripts/css files, bcp=1, cleaning of cache, cache disabled...
- Some javascript objects are not being created, even if I put the xml
content of the app production version (that is working normally on
"orkut.com").